This magnetic dress-up play set makes kids the stylists! Abby and Emma Wooden Magnetic Dress-Up Dolls play set includes two doll figures and 56 pieces of magnetic clothing that fit onto either one. Mix and match hundreds of possible doll outfits . . . then rearrange the pieces to change them again and again! Each magnetic fashion doll comes with a wooden stand for display and pretend play, and the complete fashion play set fits in a sturdy wooden storage tray that keeps everything in its place.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to dress Abby & Emma, and then tell you a story about where they are going and what they will be doing.
- Ask the child to count the number of shoes or other articles of clothing contained in the set.
- Trace the pieces on paper and let the child color them. Assist in cutting out the new outfits that can be temporarily affixed to the existing pieces.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let her study the pieces before asking her to close her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask her to identify which piece was removed.
- Identify a specific outfit that Abby or Emma should wear, and have the child find it. For example, "Put a green shirt and pink pants on Emma."
Dimensions: 1.25" x 11" x 14"