LA SAINTE - CHAPELLE - "The Holy Chapel" is a Gothic chapel on the +le de la CitT in the heart of Paris, France. It was built between 1244 and 1248 and is perhaps the high point of the full tide of the rayonnante period of Gothic architecture. The palatine chapel of the royal palace on the +le de la CitT, was built to house precious relics: Christ's crown of thorns, the Image of Edessa and thirty other relics. Later a piece of the True Cross and other relics were added. The most visually beautiful aspects of the chapel, and considered the best of their type in the world, are its stained glass windows. Finished Size of 19.25" x 15".