Need to return or exchange a puzzle? It's easy. Simply call us at 866-539-4278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number, and we will send you a prepaid return label for the item.
- Items returned within 30 days of receipt are eligible for a refund.
- Member of our free Rewards Club have access to returns for store credit for 365 days. Learn more here.
- Refunds are processed within 24 hours of receiving your return, and will be minus original shipping charges.
- We only accept Like New, Unopened (in the original shrink-wrap) returns with postage paid. Puzzle Warehouse will glady pay for a return label to have any item shipped back to us. Should you decide to return the puzzles on your own, shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you return an item without a return authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the returned box you may not receive credit.
- Damaged/Defective items: Manufacturer defect returns will be referred to the manufacturer, but we are happy to help provide contact information. Items damaged during shipping and/or missing items will be replaced by Puzzle Warehouse.
- Undeliverable packages: Any package returned as undeliverable to Puzzle Warehouse will be refunded less shipping costs to original method of payment.
Missing a piece?
Jigsaw puzzles today are made with automated machinery so it is very unusual to have a missing piece. Be sure to check between cushions, under the couch, etc... We have heard from many customers that cats love to run off with pieces so you may want to check your cats favorite hiding place if you have one. If you have searched and searched and still can't find it, please refer to our puzzle manufacturer chart to find instructions for replacing missing pieces. Still need help? If you purchaced your puzzle from Puzzle Warehouse, feel free to contact us and we will try to provide the support you need to replace the missing piece.
A few things to remember:
- All international orders are as-is. We do not send out replacement pieces for international orders UNLESS you agree to pay all shipping fees, duties and taxes.
- When we do ship out replacements we only send the bag of puzzle pieces and NOT the box with the puzzle image on it. This is to reduce puzzle fraud (yes, it happens).