Relive the glory days of Michael Jordan, Iron Maiden, Ghetto Blasters, and Nintendo. 80's 90's Trivia is a totally radical blast from the past! Categories include movies, TV, music, sports, and culture. Sample questions include:
- Movie - What is Indiana Jones' first name: James, Walter, or Henry? Henry
- TV - What Seinfeld co-creator later appeared in his own comedy called Curb Your Enthusiasm? Larry David
- Music - Belinda Carlisle was a membr of what all-girl band? The Go-Gos
- Sports - What hockey player sat out 24 games for radiation therapy during the 1992-1993 season and still won the NHL scoring title? Mario Lemieux
- Culture - What shoes did Michael Jordan introduce in 1985? Nike Air Jordan
80's 90's Trivia Game
Rewards: Get 5% Back
Free Shipping On Orders $75+
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.
Like many of our customers, you have great taste! This product should be back in stock soon. Just enter your email address below to be notified.
|Mfg. Part Number
||Party Games, Trivia
||12 and up