Great News at Puzzle Warehouse - New International Shipping Rates!
We can't keep this a secret any longer. Puzzle Warehouse is expanding its horizons and has partnered with DHL to offer new global shipping rates to your location.
That's right - flat rate shipping to any province of your choice! (Pretty exciting, eh?)
Flat Rate Shipping for Orders to Canada
Flat Rate shipping offer sent by DHL International.
ALL orders received before 3:00 PM, Central Time are shipped that day at no extra cost.
Orders received after 3:00 PM CT will be shipped the next business day.
FOR ALL RETURNS please see below.
Delivery is made by FedEx, UPS, DHL, or USPS and is determined at shipment to meet the estimate displayed during checkout. Delivery estimates are calculated during checkout, but most arrive within 3 to 7 business days to Canada and within the continental United States.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Weekend delivery to Canada is currently not available at this time.
Please make sure that you use the correct shipping address and include a floor, suite, or apartment number in your address.
We ship to almost any address on the planet. All International shipments must clear the Customs in your country which can delay the arrival of your order. You may be responsible for import duties and taxes for your country as well.
Shipping costs can be determined by adding items to your cart and estimate rates will be displayed on the checkout page. If rates for your country are not displayed, please email or call us for a quote.
If you refuse delivery for any reason after your order has been shipped, you will still be charged all shipping costs for the shipment to you and ALL costs for having your order returned to us, PLUS a restocking fee of 25% of your order.
- Items returned within 30 days of receipt are eligible for a refund.
- Refunds are processed within 24 hours of receiving your return, and will be minus original shipping charges.
- We only accept Like New, Unopened (in the original shrink-wrap) returns with postage paid. Puzzle Warehouse will gladly pay for a return label to have any item shipped back to us. Should you decide to return the puzzles on your own, shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you return an item without a return authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the returned box you may not receive credit.
- Damaged/Defective items: Manufacturer defect returns will be referred to the manufacturer, but we are happy to help provide contact information. Items damaged during shipping and/or missing items will be replaced by Puzzle Warehouse.
- Undeliverable packages: Any package returned as undeliverable to Puzzle Warehouse will be refunded less shipping costs to original method of payment.