At Puzzle Warehouse, we are committed to reducing our impact on the environment. We are always looking for new opportunities to implement green practices in our warehouse and beyond. Here are some of the steps we have taken to make sure our planet is taken care of for the future generations of puzzle lovers.
- For most orders, the shipping boxes are made to fit that specific group of puzzles, eliminating extra cardboard and space inside the box. This also reduces the need for filler material and reduces the size of the package allowing more space for other packages in transit.
- Our 60,000 sq ft warehouse and 10,000 sq ft retail store are powered by solar energy.
- We’ve planted drought-resistant plants at both of our facilities to reduce water usage.
- Our office is entirely paperless, and we allow staff members to work from home reducing the number of cars on the road.
- All of our cardboard scrap is collected and recycled
- We’ve switched from plastic packing tape to a paper option that is recyclable
- We offer a variety of puzzles from companies committed to sustainability such as eeBoo, New York Puzzle Company, and Buffalo Games.
If you have questions or suggestions on how we can further improve our sustainability efforts, please contact us at 866-539-4278