The light on what is now known as Little St. George Island was first constructed in 1833. After a couple of rebuilds, it eventually fell after many years of beach erosion. After its demise in 2005, efforts to reconstruct the light began. The rebuilt light and nearby keepers house, which now contains a museum and gift shop, proudly stand once again!
There are no reviews yet for this product - Be The First!