Take to the air with hawks, falcons, and other winged creatures in Charley Harper’s Hawk Mountain Sanctuary. In the 1970s and ’80s, Harper created this and nine other posters for the National Park Service, designs that gently persuade viewers to honor the natural world. Brett Harper wrote of his father: “I think he hoped that his art might nudge viewers to reflect and decide for themselves about issues such as biodiversity, sprawl, habitat loss, insecticide poisoning, climate change . . . and so on. Charley simply wanted human beings and animals to coexist.” With each of this circular puzzle’s 500 pieces, share Harper’s faith in his art as a quiet agent of change.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
|Puzzle Type||Jigsaw Puzzle, Round Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Mfg. Part Number||JC001|
There are no reviews yet for this product - Be The First!
Copyright © 2008-2023, Puzzle Warehouse, All rights reserved.
Puzzle Warehouse recycles everything it can to save the environment and to keep costs and prices low.
We are hiring! Please fill out the employment form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.