Diverse beauty and the beauty of biodiversity—Christopher Marley’s biophilic art samples the awe-inspiring life forms on our planet. Marley’s work began with insects, combining a passion for entomology with a keen eye for design to produce kaleidoscopic bug mandalas and striking arrays of specimens from wide-ranging genera. Cozy up with this fine arrangement while you complete this 500-piece puzzle, and come away with a new appreciation for some of earth’s tiniest creatures.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Themes: Butterflies and Insects
|Puzzle Type||Jigsaw Puzzle, Round Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Mfg. Part Number||JC002|
There are no reviews yet for this product - Be The First!
Copyright © 2008-2023, Puzzle Warehouse, All rights reserved.
Puzzle Warehouse recycles everything it can to save the environment and to keep costs and prices low.
We are hiring! Please fill out the employment form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.