Enter the garage and freewheeling mind of Peter Aschwanden. But step lightly lest you disturb the ongoing maintenance. In the mid-1960s, illustrator Aschwanden created something unique and bewildering: every bolt, nut, clamp, gasket, and piston of a ’60s Volkswagen Beetle removed from its carapace and carefully set aside— well, nearly every piece. There are only three tires in the frame, some parts are from different years, and so far no one has found the keys, but give credit where it is due. This legendary counter-culture artist knew the interior workings of a VW Bug by heart. So much so that The Exploded Beetle appeared in the book How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot, first published in 1969. Get to know one of the world’s most recognizable cars like never before when you assemble this 1000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
|Puzzle Type||Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Mfg. Part Number||AA1160|
There are no reviews yet for this product - Be The First!
Copyright © 2008-2023, Puzzle Warehouse, All rights reserved.
Puzzle Warehouse recycles everything it can to save the environment and to keep costs and prices low.
We are hiring! Please fill out the employment form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.