In his kaleidoscopic interpretation of the Tower of Babel, Dutch artist Ruben Topia transports us to a utopian landscape full of fantastic creatures and brilliant colors. According to the artist's lore, after the Great Flood, the human race migrated west, stumbling upon the land of Rutopia. During a festival celebrating the deities, a tower was built that was tall enough to reach the heavens. In retaliation, God spiked everyone's drink to confuse them before scattering them around the world. Explore this golden tower for yourself as you try to reach the sun in this 2000-piece puzzle. Completed puzzle measures 27" x 37".
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
|Puzzle Type||Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Mfg. Part Number||AA1154|
There are no reviews yet for this product - Be The First!
Copyright © 2008-2023, Puzzle Warehouse, All rights reserved.
Puzzle Warehouse recycles everything it can to save the environment and to keep costs and prices low.
We are hiring! Please fill out the employment form or send your resume to email@example.com.