One of the last great masters of the Edo-period ukiyo-e painting and printmaking, Utagawa Hiroshige’s artwork invites you to experience everyday life in Japan’s capital city of Edo (known today as Tokyo). Hiroshige’s work honors the past and the present in his landscape and genre scenes that capture the spirit of mid-19th century Edo. With his use of soft colors and saturated ambiance, Hiroshige’s woodblock-print series One Hundred Famous Views of Edo ranks among the greatest achievements of Japanese art. This 500-piece puzzle features one of the prints from that collection.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
|Artist||Utagawa (Ando) Hiroshige|
|Puzzle Type||Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Mfg. Part Number||JP009|
There are no reviews yet for this product - Be The First!
Copyright © 2008-2023, Puzzle Warehouse, All rights reserved.
Puzzle Warehouse recycles everything it can to save the environment and to keep costs and prices low.
We are hiring! Please fill out the employment form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.