Experience the breathtaking beauty of the countryside with the New Day jigsaw puzzle by Cobble Hill. Created by acclaimed artist Mark Keathley, this 1000-piece puzzle showcases a serene landscape filled with vibrant colors and majestic bears. With dimensions of 26.625" x 19.25", this puzzle offers a satisfying challenge for puzzle enthusiasts aged 11 and above. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature as you piece together each intricate detail. Whether you're a seasoned puzzler or new to the hobby, the New Day puzzle promises hours of entertainment and relaxation. Embrace the joy of completing a masterpiece and bring a touch of wilderness into your home.
Beautiful picture! Hard puzzle. I've done over 400 puzzles, even completing some 1000 pc puzzles in 1 day. This puzzle is in the top 5 of the most difficult I've done. About 60% was easy, but almost gave up several times on the other 40%. Many false fits made it hard. Had to deconstruct some parts of the puzzle, incl. the right-hand border, multiple times due to false fits. Quality of the pieces however, was excellent. Several times when I was ready to give up, a few pieces fit & that was enough encouragement to keep going. Glad I did not give up on the puzzle, because the picture really is beautiful. It was worth the effort.
Pieces don’t fit together really well. Looks like the cutter might not have been sharp enough when it was cut. Pretty scene. Just not great quality on this one.
The puzzle picture is much darker than this picture.
Peaceful fall scene .
Very lovely when done.
Love this puzzle.
Beautiful puzzle, lovely colors. Enjoyed putting it together.
Really good puzzle. One thing I particularly like is the pieces are cut so the fit has to be near perfect, little chance of misplacement. The picture quality of the puzzle is not as sharp as the box cover, so matching pieces by color is very hard, and you must rely on shapes.
This puzzle is a little challenging because of the irregular shaped pieces and the beautiful colors without recognizable items. Each piece is a little piece of art.
Enjoyed this puzzle. The underlying criss cross pattern needed to be used to determine wrong fits. It was fun.
Wonderful Mother’s Day gift!
VERY NICE Puzzle
while hard at times, this puzzles reproduced from this artist's work are always worthwhile; plan on it taking you a while to work this one
Enjoyed doing the puzzle.